The activities offered in the framework of content specific tutoring:
- are focused on a determined subject area identified by the various departments and centres. The tutoring aims at supporting students who need assistance to overcome difficulties or to study a specific subject;
- support students participating in international projects and in particular those coming from non-EU countries.
Tutors usually work with groups of students but, on request from the teaching staff, can also work on a one-to-one basis.
Based on the requests and needs of departments and centres, usually two calls for tutors are launched (in the first and second semester) in every academic year. Further information is available in the Italian version of this page.
Guidance tutors help students find their way in the University, including through online activities, offer organizational support, encourage the relationship between students and faculty, and provide information and counselling so that students can enhance their learning experience.
- tutor-citta [at] unitn.it
- tutor-collina [at] unitn.it
- tutor-rovereto [at] unitn.it