The University of Trento appointed people who are in charge of the emergency management at workplace.
Furthermore, people in charge of the evacuation and rescue procedures are deployed in the Departments/Centres and marked by a yellow chest strap.
Every user of the offices of the University shall read and understand the information placed next to the maps of the emergency plans, located on all floors of every building.
In particular, users are invited to get information on:
- escape routes and position of the emergency exits;
- location of the external meeting points;
- location of the alarm keys;
- evacuation signals;
- emergency phone numbers.
What to do in case of... (in Italian)
- IN CASO DI EMERGENZA (PDF | 33,1 KB)
- IN CASO DI TERREMOTO (PDF | 23,6 KB)