Acceptance Form - First Year
Successful applicants have to submit* the following documents to the proper Office of Doctoral Studies (seeContacts below) within the deadlines stated in the announcements for selection:
- acceptance form (will be available in the “Download” box);
- receipt of TDS payment – Education Tax for a total amount of Euro 156,00 (including 140,00 Euros TDS for academic year 2014/15 and the revenue stamp of Euro 16,00). Payment has to be made only by bank transfer. More information are available in box “Further information”/ “Education Tax (TDS) and revenue stamp”.
- Form A (will be available in the “Download” box)
Upon their arrival in Trento, successful applicants awarded a scholarship also have to bring to the proper Office of Doctoral Studies (see Contacts below):
- copy of their registration to "Gestione Separata Inps" (Italian social security) or a substitute statement for the attested affidavit (box “See also” / “ Duties for Doctoral students receiving doctoral scholarships ”)
* the delivery may be done in person (during the opening hours of the office), via e-mail (with pdf attachments; please, sign the application before scanning it) and via fax; please attach a copy of your passport in case of e-mail or fax submission .
Enrolment on the PhD Programme, restricted to successful candidates who have accepted the position following the above mentioned procedure, will be automatically formalized as soon as the accreditation process at the Ministry of Education, Universities and Research has been completed.
If accreditation is not recognized, candidates who have accepted the position will immediately be informed by email. They will also be reimbursed of the Provincial tax on university study (TDS).
Enrolment in the 2nd or 3rd year
After the decision of the Doctoral Course Committee concerning the admission to the 2nd or 3rd Academic Year, PhD students are required to:
- send or bring to the proper Office of Doctoral Studies (see Contacts below) the enrolment form (see “Download” box);
- pay the TDS – Education Tax (140,00 euros for A.Y. 2014/15) and the revenue stamp (Euro 16,00) for a total amount of Euro 156,00.
Payment has to be made by MAV bank transfer (Mediante Avviso) or by credit card. More information about payment are available in box Further information”/ “Education Tax(TDS) and revenue stamp”.
Please check the “Download” box below in order to get the information concerning the deadline for enrollment in the 2nd or 3rd year if available.